Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Grand Revelry website.
Grand Revelry provide a heady mix of live ceilidh band, MC, party disco and state of the art sound and lighting…
and we have bags of experience in generating that irresistible party atmosphere.
Covering all of Sussex, Surrey, London and Kent we specialise in weddings but love all things party and celebration.
“Thank you so much for pulling off such a fantastic ceilidh. Everyone who had ceilidh’d before (i.e. Scotish contingent!) said you were excellent and you have officially converted all those who have never ceilidh’d before! Despite there being a large, rowdy bunch you managed to organise us all – couldn’t quite believe it! Lots of people commented on how fantastic the band were too. Thank you for helping us to prep for the first dance and announcing the throwing of the bouquets; wish we could do it all again.”
“I cannot thank you enough for the contribution you and the band made to my birthday party. I am inundated with thank you cards telling me it was the best party my guests had ever attended. and all of you helped to make it so. How you kept control of us without losing your voice I will never know. It just goes to show that we oldies still have some life in us and can still rise to the occasion.Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
“Thank you so, so much to both you and the band for being simply awesome. When you first came in, your tartan frock set the tone and I thought – ‘this is going to be good!’ We wanted a fun, joyful wedding where every guest would get involved on the dance floor, and that’s exactly what happened.”
“We couldn’t thank you enough for such an amazing ceilidh. We had an incredible time celebrating our wedding with you, and would quite like to do it all again! Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves, wouldn’t come off the dance floor and are still giving us rave reviews for you and your band!”
Grand Revelry is a mix of lively Wedding Ceilidh Band and Disco. We specialise in bringing a sense of fun and laughter to your celebration by encouraging your guests to get involved. This approach means your guests gain the confidence to have a go at ceilidh dancing even if they insist they have two left feet. We positively encourage ‘getting it wrong’, or ‘free-styling’ as we like to call it.
What makes you happy?
Whatever is important to you on your wedding day matters to us. We love chatting about wedding plans and hearing about your story, so that we can tailor your entertainment perfectly to you.
Why book Grand Revelry for your Wedding?
- Hours of high-energy, laughter filled Ceilidh dancing.
- Experienced, spirited Ceilidh Musicians.
- Professional Dance Caller/Party Host with heaps of personality.
- Great service from first enquiry to the very last dance.
- A choice of size of band to suit your budget and venue.
- As many phone meetings as you require to discuss your Wedding Entertainment.
- Fully PAT tested equipment.
- £10 million Public Liability Insurance.
- Travel costs included within Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
- Gorgeous Stage Lighting for the Ceilidh Band.
- Option of a Party Disco after your Ceilidh with Sparkling Starlit DJ Booth, Moving Head Light Show and Song Requests taken on the night.